Friday, July 3, 2009

Sunday Stills next challenge: Wildflowers






























First off I'm sorry for so many pics its hard to post just 1 or 2 LOL her is a few of the best these were taken at Houston woods state park Ohio I could not exit the car so i had to rely on my lens and steady hand to capture it all I didn't realize until I got home and could zoom in on them that I had actually got some good butterfly's as well what a pleasant surprise.








Happy Fourth of July all !!!

14 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July.

    I too like you had to take photos in a moving car but most I can't use. Your flowers are beautiful. Some xperiemce bloggers told me flowers are easiest to photograph. My 12 year old son says," Mom, you are very annoying."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selectons, I thought I saw a butterfly on the milkweed..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots of some of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love #4! That butterfly is so pretty against the flowers!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, i like the one with the butterfly included :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and I can understand how it is difficult to just post 1 or 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! You got milkweed flowers! Wonderful flowers for such a lowly-regarded plant.
    What a scent they have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots! Our milkweed here is not open yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you captured the butterfly as well! Great shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The orange ones are so pretty! I haven't seen any like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the Ohio Wildflowers! I really enjoyed them..butterflies are a great bonus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Milkweeds and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete