Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sunday Stills Challenge: Religion

Well out of the three church's I photographed,this was the only one I was able to get into. This is the church that a lady I work with belongs to,and it is very beautiful inside.








This is the front of church.

Front from side.









This one is a beautiful church I really loved,the statues as seen in pic's































I really tried to get in this one but was unable to do so,the stain glass would have been a sight to see, if I ever get in I will post at later date.





















And just to add the church I went into is still standing LOL!

16 comments:

  1. I love stained glass as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went for the stained glass - and was disappointed to not get inside for a view from the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Tony, can't wait to see what else you can do with your D60..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stained glass in beautiful, but I liked the cross draped the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and congrats on the D60, that is what I have too. Although my shots this week are from my kodak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the statues! Wonderful shots this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last photo I really like. Good job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice photos. I love the contrast between the two churchs. The first one is very modern and sleek, the second one is much more ornate. Would love to see those stained glass windows.

    Mine is up over at the photo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Yup the church is still standing! I just wish you could have gotten the one you wanted with the staind glass, but they are all good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful selection of images representing churches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the detail work on the 5th one down and I love the long narrow windows!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting group of photos.. I think I like the draped cross the best. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the perspective of all of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. geat photos. love the perspective in them.

    ReplyDelete