Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sunday Stills Challenge: The Color Red

Don't listen to the sign your headed the right direction he he!






This is a hotel in
Germantown Ohio


This one is a neat building that my wife liked.
This one she took and I love what she did with the angle.


Our Lucy loves the camera didn't have any interest in the Apple's tho.



More Apples!





Guess what these are HAHA!



This is a little wooden bird my wife fell in love with at a local garden center and so it came home and now resides in my back yard.








While cruising around with my autistic gentleman this is the only red door that we could find on our route of 97 miles.







This is a small part of a collection of red hats that belongs to the mother of an autistic gentleman that I work with,I wanted to get a group picture of her and the rest of the red hat club but it could not be arranged in time.

HAPPY EASTER YALL !!!!

14 comments:

  1. These photos are fabulous! Great effort you put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Lucy look darling in that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love them all but I have to admit I love the door the best!!! It reminds me of Ireland! *sigh* ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful red images....
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! You put a lot of thought into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos...I love the red door and the apples spilling out of the basket the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots, you went all out on this one..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific shots. The diagonal shot of the building is great and also loved the little wooden bird. I would have brought it home, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed your pics. I have a friend from Germantown, I'll have to show her your hotel shot. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun Red Hats those ladies wear.
    And if Lucy isn't interested, I'll take an apple, please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the apples spilling out of the basket, did Lucy do that in her haste to exit the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you really found some red and took some wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pics! Love the pug and the apples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos. I had to look twice at the wooden bird. I thought it was a headless chicken...it's definitely a Monday :)

    ReplyDelete