Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stills next challenge: The Letter “C”

This is my youngest cat Lilo she was a stray that we rescued from the fields around my old job she won the heart of our male cat so we kept her,really she won my wife's and mine heart and she thinks she rules the house and did until the pug came into play.
This is my cat Trixie she has been with us since 2000 and was gotten around Halloween hence the name trixie her brother is named treat,Get it LOL

This is my cat Treat like his sister he was gotten around Halloween in 2000 but he has passed this year due to cancer he was ate up and the vet said he was surprised he lasted as long as he did,Rest in peace my boy.


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cats! Treat had some very soulful eyes...

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween cats. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice shots, he looked like one cool cat..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cats. Treat has lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cats! your last one reminds me of my partners cat "ginge" :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice C-alico C-at! I think we have a full sister by the looks of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tony, Those are beautiful cats! Sorry about your guy Treat..the real special ones always die too young..no matter how old they are. I will be old lady bossy now..use only glass bowls for your cats..not plastic..we had one get a mouth cancer one time..the vet said it was from plastic food dishes..Just passing on the info:)

    ReplyDelete