Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sunday Stills Challenge: Black and White with a twist!







Well with much thought I have chosen to do Animal's of Husbandry, Water and one just because I'm a funny guy and we just got back from the zoo.



My first will be water, a very nice water fountain in the middle of a pond at the Cincinnati Zoo.



My second is of Animal Husbandry, Lemurs that is, aren't they cute? And the song always comes to mind if you have seen the movie Madagascar(I like to move it move it!!).



My third is of course me being a funny guy, can you guess why LOL.



Have a great Mothers day to all you Mom's and thanks to all for the great and encouraging comments, keep the challenges coming Ed I'm loving the D60.

24 comments:

  1. The colours of your zebra show up well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemurs are so cute and the zebra is perfection, the water shot is very nice too all in all great job>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, the D60 is working out well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops, sorry to spam your comments, removed by accident! lol @ zebra on this challenge. Great shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute are the lemurs hehe :)
    the lines on the zebra is stunning also, great shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! Is that last one in color or b&W ?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Photos! The Cinci Zoo is a great place to shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots! The zebra really gave me a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Lemurs. When I scrolled to the zebra, I laughed! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool shots!Yeah the lemurs are really cute! :D
    I love the Zebra shot(Cool Contrast). :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shots. Love the zebra.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved them all. Nice contrasts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The zebra is way cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic shots...love the zebra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shots, all!
    I'm still working on water shots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I liked the zebra too Tony, it is a really good shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great shots. The zebra is great! Love the Cincy Zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the fountain in B&W, definitely different.

    ReplyDelete