Friday, March 13, 2009

Sunday Stills challenge: Water!

Well I pulled a lazy card on this one and pulled from archive's,This is a waterfall from Hocking Hill's the drop zone had frozen and created its own pool.

Yet another from Hocking Hill's theese mound's were about a foot high.


This one was taken at Put-in-bay Ohio from the top of Perry's Monument you could see Canada if the sky's were clear enough.





Another from Perry's Monument if you look real hard the black spot's are fish.






Another view very cool in person.

So sorry I had to pull from archive but hope you all enjoy many thank's in advance for the comment's.





14 comments:

  1. What a tremendous view! I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots, looks like a great place to visit or stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent....love frozen waterfalls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frozen waterfalls are always great, nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots...but that second frozen water fall is something else!! WoW...too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pictures. My waterfalls aren't frozen :)

    Mine is up over at my photo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the top one & the sailboat. Lovely shots~
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the second photo of Hocking Hills - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are unique and Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the first one - makes me want to jump in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the one with the sailboat..the colors are wonderful. They are all very good, you are very talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos..very inviting!

    ReplyDelete