Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sunday Stills challenge: Architecture

Another well thought and well built bridge from Hocking Hills all pics taken with a Sony mavica mvc-cd400 hope you all enjoy.
This one was taken at Hocking hill's state park each step is supported by its own pillar took some thinking on someones part.

This is a piece of art work dedicated by our local steel mill it sits along a bike way and river here in Middletown OH.






I was driving around in Indiana and this caught my eye I love the old rail bridge with the background.

11 comments:

  1. Very nice, I have to get to that state park one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love the bridge with the individual steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent shots!! Love the bridges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cool! I love the bridge and the railway in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Love your perspective of architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That state park bridge is amazing! Really neat--great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous shots. I love the steps supported on individual posts.

    Mine is up over at my photo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked the old rail bridge in Indiana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool, loved your first picture best and good job on the moon. I did not get a good shot of the moon so I did not participate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now these are beautiful!
    Nice variety of different structures.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete